So one tidbit I came across is that Donita K. Paul mentioned on her page that Bixby had a board on Pinterest. OK, more accurately, she had a board for Bixby, but still. The pages and pages of clothing and tiaras that Bixby might wear seem every bit as exhaustive as the magical hampers of clothing she keeps stowed on her person. No wonder her clothing felt so "real"!
Here are 5 things that surprised me about Bixby's "collection":
- Bixby likes cloche hats! (I do too.) It actually makes sense; some of her hats were described as being almost helmet-like, if I recall correctly (being the only things that could tame her hair).
- Doily vests exist. (Bixby's board has quite a few "upcycled" doily garments and bags, which struck me as exactly what she would love.)
- Bixby's hair looks like Merida's, only blonde. (Or exactly like this!)
- Bixby may or may not paint her toenails.
- Bixby's high heels are HIGH. (And she can run in them!)
What a great use of Pinterest. I like Bixby even more now.
Here are the other blog tour participants!
Meagan @ Blooming with Books
Melanie @ Christian Bookshelf Reviews
Rebecca LuElla Miller
Donita K. Paul
*In conjunction with the CSFF Blog Tour, I received a free copy of this book.