Saturday, May 26, 2012

The Pirate and His Lady

Maggie here.

As I was walking around downtown St. Augustine, I came across a quaint little shop full of treasures. But the best treasure of all was hanging on their door... a silhouette of a pirate and his lady.


On several occasions, Aridin refers to Nessa as "pretty lady". 
And I'm sure more than once thinks of her as his. 

"Pretty lady," he said, "I know you'd prefer to be elsewhere, but you can't find me that repulsive? I've been told on numerous occasions that I'm quite comely." He lifted his eyebrows, not meaning the invitation to be serious, but if by chance she wanted to take it...--from The Healer and the Pirate
How does "his lady" react? Find out in our free preview of The Healer and the Pirate.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question for us? Post in the comments or email kinyn@kinynchronicles.com!